Friday, 10 October 2008

another week...

it's late Friday night - and another week is thankfully over and done with... not a pleasant week but not the worst one ever!
I have been to see the Occ Health Dr and have a plan to return to work.. my plan is somewhat different.

I am going to go see a couple of houses on Monday to see if any are ok for us. Then I need to push for a job too.. then have to worry about Andy.. ok one thing at a time..

We are going to a birthday party tomorrow - Evie's best friend Kayla - they give each other the biggest cuddles when they see each other. Here's to more birthday cake yay!!!

right... off to check the dryer and prob bed - although the underblanket hasn't been on so no toasty bed to crawl into :( lol xx

No comments: