Thursday, 2 October 2008

scrabble

Scrabble.
Everyone's heard of Scrabble.
I spent the last few months of Evie's gestation playing online against my buddies - hooked!
It's a sociable game, addicted, challenging, and educational. It's played online, on trains, in schools and universities, at parties, in conventions and in tournaments. There are even scrabble dictionaries and various online cheats too! I play my husband on a Saturday night or over a few days online! It's starred in an episode of Friends, where the monkey swallowed tiles!
And probably in other films and tv shows too.
So I wonder - what IS so captivating about scrabble and what is a Qat anyway?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Qat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Qat may refer to: 3 letter scrabble word

How's that? LOL! I like scrabble, too. :) Off to do my Thinking Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I love scrabble too.. I should play you on FB somtime!!!