
.. until my baby is one!
I cannot beleive it somedays. I created a little human being and she will be turning one tomorrow.
On 18 Sept 2007 I went to the hospital for a Caesarean section knowing that within hours I would finally meet the baby girl that I had been carrying for nine (long) months.
So on 18/9/07 at 11.49am, Evie Charlotte was born weighing 6lb 15oz.
From that moment on my life has changed for the better. Over the past year we have discovered and got the hang of using cloth nappies, breastfed, cut teeth, learnt to roll and crawl and now cruise the furniture!
Evie learnt how to clap her hands and wave and can say a couple of words. She really wants to walk now and keeps trying even though she's not mastered the art of standing yet.
She has made friends and I have made new friends too. Friends that I am sure that Iwill converse with over many more years to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment