Sunday, 28 September 2008

Time, money and growing children

Time flies when you're having fun.

Time waits for no man.

Time is of the essence.

Never leave that till to-morrow which you can do to-day.


These saying all remind us that no matter what we do there is the ultimate force of time that governs us all. It has been 10 days since Evie's birthday and I really wish that I could pause and rewind time so that I can go back and enjoy moments from the past 375 days, but as they say - Time marches on!


Evie had her party last week which was fabulous. We were joined by friends and family to wish Evie a lovely first year.. Yes, we (me!) thoroughly spoiled her but as I had been more than frugal on toys throughout the year I made up for it! (mainly by having Evie's picture issued in Take a Break Mag - and selling her old things on Ebay!)


But as much as I enjoyed spending the money on new toys - now we have to find the money for new clothes. As the weather is starting to turn chilly now we have had to go out and get some winter clothes and a new coat for Evie.. You don't think that when you have a baby that every few months all the clothes won't fit and you need to go out for an entire new set :( I now look forward to the day when she is old enough to buy her own - haha - now I want time to rush on - see we can never be happy with time!


I would never be without my gorgeous baby tho!

No comments: