Well yesterday was so great, sad, uplifting, and hectic all in one..
Yes it was Evie's birthday - she has been thoroughly spoiled by me and Andy - but that's cos she won't really know any different in the future - until she studies the photos!
She is now very well practised in the art of removing wrapping from presents too. I hope she remembers how at her birthday party tomorrow.
Ok - here is my admission - I am cacking it... I am so worried that I won't have this house in party mode before bed tonight... the table skirt hasn't arrived to I have to either see if the party shop has one in the morning or 'fashion' one from something else
No party games sorted - will again look in the party shop lol
At least the party bags are done :-D
T -17 hours til we party!!
Legendshack.Club Youtube Mobile Legends Mod Apk
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment